Sunday, June 24, 2012

Green Machine

Sorry, that's misleading. But it rhymes! xD I'm a sucker for rhymes. This green long-sleeved batwing dress is simple, and great for cold theaters. It's got studded detail on the neckline, and is made of jersey cotton. Looks really great with a black waist belt!


Dark Green Long-Sleeved Batwing Dress
Label: Pull&Bear Xdye
Size: M
Price: RM18

There is a slight defect on this dress, which is why I'm only selling it for RM18 despite the fact that it's from Pull&Bear. It has some bleached staining near the sleeve area.


So sad, right!! ): I really don't know how it got there. It's not too noticeable once you're wearing it, because the folds will hide it mostly, but it's still there. I want to be completely honest with you guys on this blog, so I'm warning you now about this defect! Otherwise, it's perfectly fine, only been worn once.


Back


Stud detailing

Yeah yuh!




No comments:

Post a Comment